Friday, May 25, 2012

Gratitude

Gratitude...
A bloom before it opens

I'm filled with gratitude, gratefulness, thankfulness. I think my friends that Spring is here, and Summer is on the way. I have oh so many plans. I tried yesterday to start on my vegetable garden, but I'm going to need some help. Help is on the way.

 I've been knitting, in tiny little moments of time, but I can do it. I love my creative life, and I've been missing it in so many ways. I'll show you a not wonderful photo or two of my sock. It's raining here, and the light isn't great for colors, but it's the best I can possibly create today.





A sock in all of its wooly fun! I actually love this yarn. It is super bright green and raspberry pink. I'll have to take photos again on a sunny day.

I'm thankful today for our rain. It's pollen season in the forest, and our liquid sunshine is giving everything a much needed bath!...but our liquid sunshine just turned into slushy snow. Beautiful, but we've planted our tomato plants. Looks like we may need a do over if it doesn't turn back into rain.

I hope you all have as wonderful a day as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment