Friday, May 18, 2012

Hopefully Soon

I've returned from having my surgery, and everything went as fabulously as is possible in a hospital. The good news is that I have the use of my right hand back.

 That means that I can actually get some of my many projects done. I have a few started, and more simmering on the back burner. I want to try designing my own quilt. I have a few ideas and a few more ideas and a few more. You get the idea. Sitting in my chair doing nothing gives me way too much time to come up with new ideas.



I really want to quilt this. It has been waiting way too long. I'm not allowed to bend, twist or lift. I don't know how long my restrictions are going to last, and quite frankly I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I can't even bend my head to look at the computer keyboard. Let's just say that there have been a lot of corrections.




The most important project that I have waiting for me is one that I have looked forward to for so long, that when I thought I might not be able to have her I actually considered not taking care of my neck... Wait until you see the new love of my life.
Here she is...


Isn't she the most perfect little furry ball of love you have ever seen? I'm in love with her already. She's still nameless, but not for long.


No comments:

Post a Comment