Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Do Have A Reason...


When I started this blog I thought that I would be posting a few times a week. In fact that was my goal. Sometimes life has other ideas. My obsessions have dwindled to reading. I have done a bit of knitting, and I basted a quilt together. I even managed to quilt for about two hours. Mostly I sat and read. I haven't spent any time at all in my garden, and Spring is my almost favorite season. Next to fiery Autumn...

I have degenerative disc disease, and it has been playing painful havoc with my neck, back and arm. I have a lovely soup of symptoms that I won't bore you with. I am having surgery on Thursday May the tenth, and I'm not even nervous. I've been very busy trying to get ready for months of recovery. Sitting and doing nothing is just not me, so this will be a challenge on many levels.

The dogs are bathed and groomed, the new pajamas are sewn-oops I did do some sewing! I'm working on laundry, shopping and cleaning.

I just wanted you to know that while you may have forgotten me I did not forget you.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment