Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Little Too Fast There...

Well, I came blasting back in a figurative way last week, and paid the price this week. My fault, and only mine. I'm slowing it way back junior to a baby step at a time. I knew I wouldn't want to just sit. I can't do it... I don't like it. There is nothing at all about it I like. I have a hard time watching movies unless I'm knitting along with, or quilting... I can't quite handle doing both yet.

This morning I managed to unload the dishwasher, and dust. Progress. I sat for an hour in between. With my heating pad.


These have been gone for a couple of weeks now, but I forgot to show them to you. Aren't they just like hard boiled eggs on a stem?

I'm off this afternoon for a visit with my quilt group. Fun, inspiration and dessert. What could possibly be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment