Monday, May 21, 2012

Picture Perfect

I am having an oh woe is me day. I think it's normal after having major surgery, but I don't like it. So, I sit here with my kleenex crying like a baby over absolutely nothing, and then I start crying again because I'm mad at myself for being stupid. A big sobbing mess... I'm reading a great book, and knitting a sock in tiny little bits of time so that I don't bend my neck too much.


I'm going to show you photos I managed to take yesterday of my Clematis, which is in luscious bloom.



Now, I have another treat. If I ever win the lotto, and my friends and neighbors just happen to put their house up for sale... I will be here. Bring a quilt, and a picnic. Maybe even a canoe and we can spend the morning in the green house, and then after our picnic we can float around the pond.


I hope to be a bit more cheerful tomorrow, because I have everything in the world to be thankful for, and I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment