Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fun Weekend


We took a picnic lunch, and went up the mountain to Donnell Vista. We had perfect company. Our son and his family. We had a little uninvited company (yellow Jackets). It made for speedy eating...


Our oldest grandaughter came for a Birthday weekend. We went to so many places, and these are not in order. We spent a morning in Columbia, and I have a photo of myself in this exact location when I was the same age. I was on vacation with my grandparents. Mam and Pap. It brought back so many wonderful memories.

Anyway enough about me...



We had tea at Columbia Kates Teahouse. We drank ginger peach iced tea, because it was very hot! The apricot scones were perfect!


The day before, we had a shop til you drop day for Madisons birthday gifts. We bought clothes, and art supplies and special things for Madis room. Oh, and a big bag of candy, because we also went to see a movie. Before the movie, we went to the Farmers Market where we had delicious pastries, and bought fruit and corn on the cob.

This is sort of a backwards post, but Nana's tired... BUT very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment