Monday, July 30, 2012

Gonna Be Hot

                                                                                

I love Summer!

This Summer is a warm one.  The past two have been perfect and cool. I'm not a happy camper when the thermometer rises. Heat and I do not get along. One more thing that my Mom and I have  in common... That will be a different post for a different day.

Thankfully the Olympics are happening, and I can spend my day in the air conditioning knitting away on my Olympics project. I knit all day long yesterday while watching bicycling, rowing, beach volleyball, swimming and gymnastics. I love the aerial views of London. I wish I knew what some of those buildings were, so that I can go visit them sometime on a future visit. There was a round one yesterday that was red with a bluish roof. Do any of you know what I'm talking about?


I left the pocket off of my "Wonderful Wallaby". I don't think I would use it, and I want to finish my project on time. I will do the hood though. Right now I'm just knitting around and around and around. Sort of boring, but it's easy to keep my eyes on the television and pay attention to who wins and who loses. I think I've added about ten inches so far. Three more to go until something interesting happens.

See you tomorrow. I have to go clean during the commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment