Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Feel The Need...

I feel the need to knit something lacy. I'm not sure what I want to knit. Let me go have  another cup of tea and think about it. I'll be right back...While I'm pondering, I'm going to show you something that I've knit already.
 


 
The pattern is by Ann Hanson. Les Abeilles   I read her blog daily. http://knitspot.com/
 
She is an expert knitter, unlike me. I bet she doesn't use a life line, and have to rip out often as I have to. I can NOT attempt lace without a life line, and I've been known to rip the same row or section out over and over and over... I think that's why I don't always have a lace project on the needles. I need to be in the mood, and have a good attitude. A good attitude is most important, as I know my attitude will be tested.
 
She also has a huge productive garden. She has been harvesting and freezing. I've spent the morning blanching green beans. Yesterday I used my dehydrator and made sun dried tomatoes. I just drizzled them with olive oil, and sprinkled the slices with salt and pepper. Twenty-four hours later...
Sun-dried deliciousness...!
 
 I'm thinking of doing Ann's Pea Vines  I think that it will be challenging. In more ways than one. It has "nups", and I think I need to look them up on Youtube. Hopefully I can find something to help...

No comments:

Post a Comment