Saturday, October 6, 2012

Finally

 
 
 
Aren't these bright and cheery on this perfect crispy Autumn morning? I woke up this morning to the smell of woodsmoke outside. I was wearing a sweatshirt, and a hand knit wool sweater. Believe me, I was not complaining! I love, love, love Autumn! I even capitalize it when I shouldn't!  Any day now I will be regaling you with photos of red and amber leaves. Gold ones as well.
 
I've been busy reading and knitting. Not feeling too perky, so I've been resting. I have a very busy month in this birthday month of mine. I am hosting "Bee" here this coming Wednesday, and a friend is joining us from out of state. I haven't seen her in two and a half years, so I'm very excited about that. Beyond excitement, being the hostess means baking and cleaning like mad. I have three Golden Retrievers, and they lose hair continually. I still haven't decided what to bake. I know that I have to have apple cinnamon donuts, or there may be a mutiny.
 
The day after "Bee" three of my friends and I are travelling to PIQF-Pacific International Quilt Show. We have quite a ritual... I'll tell you when I get home.
 
The week after the quilt show my puppy, Masters Once Upon A Time, (don't you just love that name?)-Rowan, is making her debut at her first dog show. I hope the judges have a sense of humor. Then two weeks after that I'm sailing away with Mickey. Oh, yeah and my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment