Wednesday, October 10, 2012

PIQF

 
 

My friends and I are heading three hours west tomorrow to go to the Pacific International Quilt Festival. http://www.quiltfest.com/activities.asp?id=7 It's in Santa Clara, CA. We will be stopping at Barnes and Noble to shop and pick up pumpkin spice lattes to go with our apple spice donuts.
 
After a morning looking at at all of the spectacular quilts we go out to the lawn for a picnic. More quilts follow. Dinner is at The Fish Market, and we spend the evening knitting or sewing while talking and laughing. We read awesome magazines. You know those expensive ones that are printed on good paper with great photos.
 
...and all that's only day one! See you when I get back. I'll let you know what fun we have. Maybe I'll see you there.

I still have to tell you about Bee this afternoon. I have a photo or two, but the camera is packed. Remind me later... Here they are...





 
The quilts are mine, not from the quilt show. Thanks for stopping by!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment