Monday, October 1, 2012

Simple

 
 
 
I've changed the look of this blog. I want a more simple look. Uncomplicated, and focused on one thing. One item. One thought. Calm. Uncluttered.
 
I can be scattered if I let myself. Rushing from one project to the next, and never finishing. My thoughts, at times can flit from one thing to another. I function much better when I focus. My writing style is not filled with adjectives, flowery and complicated. When I was in school, I always got "'A's" when I wrote research papers, and something less when I had a creative writing assignment. I can still remember how frustrated my tenth grade English teacher used to get with me. I just could NOT embellish! Somehow I don't have problems embellishing fabric, yarn and card stock...
 
I read a lot of blogs, and some are filled with delicious detail. Unfortunately some are filled with extraneous language. Another teacher defined "extraneous" as
- a fly in pea soup. Something that just doesn't belong. Isn't that a picture for a lovely Monday morning? I'm going to try and not be one of those flys.
 
I hope you have a lovely day. I'll be knitting.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment