Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday

 
I took my puppy for her walk a bit early this morning so that I could take a few photos to share with you of some of our local cabins. I am going to post a photo every Sunday. I tried to take photos of cabins yesterday, but the sun was totally up and the light and shadow played havoc with them. Too much light, and too much shadow. Everything was speckled. I'm trying to take better photos, and I'm learning by trial and error. I hope you will stay with me while I'm learning...
 
Trial and error is the way I work. I taught myself to quilt, and to knit. To be a gardener, and now I'm trying to take better photos.
 
Have a lovely Sunday, and "Choose Joy". Even if everything tells you it won't work... No one said it would be easy, people!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I clicked "like" :)

    And choose joy, thanks for the reminder that it's not always the easy path.

    ReplyDelete