Monday, November 26, 2012

One More Thing

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, one more time I seem to have gone away. I've been away from my blog for a long time. Longer than I thought I would be. I knew that I was going to be very busy for about six or seven weeks, but apparently I didn't plan on not even having time to type. I really enjoy this little blog of mine, and I do not like it when I am unable to update.
 
I told you about Miss Rowan and her debut.
 
 I hosted my quilt group.
 
My hubby and I returned from a very special and fun cruise on the Disney Wonder to the Mexican Riviera. I had sea sickness when I got home. Totally strange. Not on the ship, but on dry land.
 
I spent a week and a half doing laundry, putting everything away and cleaning up from our trip, and then:
 
Time to start baking for and cleaning for Thanksgiving. All three of our sons were here, and I was beyond thankful to spend a holiday with all of them. Four of our precious Grandchildren were here as well. Unfortunately two of them couldn't make the trip to see us, and boy were they missed. Dinner was fun and tasty too! I think next year we will include board games after dinner. We will have a great time, and I just bought a new Disney Trivial Pursuit. The challenge will be on!
 
I finished decorating my house for christmas yesterday. This week I have my quilt group here again, so the cleaning and baking will be on starting tomorrow.
 
You are up to date, and I hope to be back shortly...


No comments:

Post a Comment