Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Did It again


 
I don't like it when I don't post. I feel like I did when I was ten and I didn't do my homework. You know, that horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach? That guilty, I did something wrong nagging weight? Ok. I'm going slightly overboard, but I do feel bad for not updating. I don't even have a good reason. I just didn't do it.
 
I've put away all of Christmas, including all of the left over cookies. If you know what I mean. I wasn't going to do the usual baking this year, but I did, and I ate it. I won't even get on the scale. My jeans are slightly snug, and that's all I need to know. It's been so cold here, that everything is a sheet of slippery ice. Too slippery for power walking outside, so I've been forced to ride the stationary bike. If you know me, you know that I do NOT like the bike. I'm riding it anyway...
 
I've been quilting, and I started "Bee Fields" by Ann Hanson. You know how much I love her patterns..


4 comments:

  1. I am feeling you on the "slightly snug jeans". ;)darn delicious cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling you on the "slightly snug jeans". ;)darn delicious cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yeah. holiday snug jeans syndrome. yeeesh...
    we've had the same icy, frigid conditions and my solution is the treadmill. not crazy about it, but at least i can read. rode one of the horses today but i figure he gets to count that as exercise, not me.
    please let me know which of the photos you'd like from the crystallizing post. i'd love to send you one because i know how much fun it is to receive REAL mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I missed your comment. I would love any of your photos!

      Delete