Saturday, April 13, 2013

Early Spring In My Garden









We have been enjoying our beautiful crystal clear Spring mornings in our mountain garden. We have lovely green grass covered in crystal dew. Deep blue skies with marshmallow puff clouds. Our daffodils are pretty much done for the season, but my dear hubby (who plants them all) has already placed an order for more. You can never have too many daffodils. We just purchased these rusty giant flower sculptures for the garden. Do you like them? I do. Garden art. You can never have enough art, anywhere. The quince is almost done blooming. We are waiting for the dogwoods. Ours haven't bloomed yet, but when they do, I'll show you the photos. Have a lovely day. I'm off to walk the Golden Retrievers, and then on to the stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment