Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hostess With The Mostest




Do you belong to a quilt group? Not a guild, but a group of friends who get together frequently to share and stitch? I am lucky enough to belong to a group. We just call it Bee. We meet every Wednesday, as I have said in other posts. Today Bee is at my house. It's a love hate relationship. I love Bee, and I love having my friends here. I don't love the major house cleaning that comes before the fun. Three Golden Retrievers and company only go together when the cleaning fairy comes. I guess I'm the fairy. Anyway, here are the photos of my house ready for company! Have a great day. I know I'll have fun with my friends...








1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very cozy, warm and friendly house..lucky Bee mebers. AND funny lovely chicken quilt to decorate with! It looks quite complicated and I like the fun pieces of Kaffe and polka dots in it.

    ReplyDelete