Thursday, May 9, 2013

Birdsong Quilt Blocks






Good morning everyone! It looks like our beautiful rain is over. So, we are back on track for warm sunny weather. I'm thinking of planting the rest of my vegetable garden this weekend. If I get tomatoes in the ground soon, I may get to eat one before the end of September. But...

Back on track. I promised an update on the Birdsong blocks. I've been spending most of my stitching time working on the hand quilting on the baby quilt that I'm almost done with, but I have been able to finish two Birdsong blocks. As usual, it's a very colorful and scrappy quilt. I decided not to use blues or greens in this one, so get used to orange, gold and purple leaves. Throw in some coral, red and pink! Sounds good to me!

I think I'm going to go make some chai current oatmeal for breakfast to go with some strawberries. Then, off to walk a Golden Retriever best friend or two... Happy Thursday.



No comments:

Post a Comment