Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mothers Day


This is a very bad photo of a very cute cabin. The green is actually pea green, and the purple is just so cute! I took this photo from the car, and I should have gotten out and done a better job... One of those adirondack chairs on the deck and a glass of lemonade would be a relaxing way to spend the day.



Happy Mothers Day to one and all. We are going to be with family today, and I just can't wait to see everyone. I spent all day yesterday baking two desserts and making deviled eggs. I love deviled eggs. What are you doing to celebrate your Mom?

 I wish that my Mom were still with me. I think of her every day of my life. I miss her every single day. She was so fun and so giving. She loved my Dad. She loved her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. When she died, she only had three great-grandchildren. Now there are eight, and soon to be nine. She was an artist, and a wonderful cook. She loved her friends, and they loved her. They talk to me about her all of the time, and say that I am just like her. So do my children! Now, that is the best compliment I've ever had. I love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment