Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Still Waiting







It's a very misty, rainy day today, so my photos are not their best. The true color of this teeny sweater is a very warm pea green, so you will have to use your imagination.

We are still waiting for our latest grandchild... BUT, I finished my secret project. It looks a bit crumpled, because I didn't block it. It just seems a bit silly to block a baby sweater. It's machine washable, and hopefully will be used frequently. Our little boy is taking his time. I thought for sure he would make his appearance this past weekend during our "Strawberry" moon, but nope. Mom has about had it, but he will come when he's ready. I'm excited. There haven't been any new babies in our family for five years, so this will be very fun for this Nana...

No comments:

Post a Comment