Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sugar Kisses Quilt






Good morning ! It's a perfect summer day. It was cool this morning when I went for my daily walk with two of my Golden Retrievers. It was Audrey's turn, and Montana's turn. It was chilly enough that I had to wear a light sweat shirt. I think it will be warm this afternoon, but not so hot that we need the air conditioner. Perfect!

I have been working on some applique, as well as my secret knitting project. This is one of the finished squares for "Sugar Kisses". A jar of candy! Candy hearts made with a lot of polk-a-dot fabric. One of my current obsessions. I just love polk-a-dots. I've been adding quite a bit to the fabric stash. Our local fabric shop had a sale recently so I took advantage. If you know what I mean... I just noticed that you can see my bathroom tile through the fabric, so just ignore that slight honeycomb shape.

We are still waiting for our latest grandchild... any minute. I think I'll get back to my projects while I'm waiting. Have a wonderful summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment