Saturday, June 1, 2013

To Market, To Market





Every Saturday morning from mid-May to mid-October is the farmers market in Sonora. I try to make it every week, and this year I'm going to. Except when I have something else that I have to do. You know, if I have to go to Disneyland or something. Or if someone else needs a babysitter so that he can go to Disneyland. Now who needs a babysitter so that they can go without their children to Disneyland? Hmmm....

Anyway. Back on track. Today I went to the market. I brought home sunny eggs, cherries, strawberries, juicy to die for peaches, blueberries and enough apricots for a pie. Yesterday I made a cherry pie. A ruby red pie with shortbread crust. Don't you want to go bake one? Give it a try. If I can do it, anyone can.

Back to my vegetable garden. I'm almost done. Oh, and I promised my hubby vanilla scones, so I better run. Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment