Thursday, July 25, 2013

Polk-A-Dots






Good morning everyone. Loads of not too much fun happening around here, but I didn't want you to think I forgot about my blog. I haven't. I've been trying to keep lots of balls in the air.

Aren't those lilies and nasturtiums glorious? They are so beautiful. I love the orange polk-a-dot Tiger Lilies. I need to buy more bulbs to plant this autumn. I can't think of another flower with polk-a-dots. Can you? The little brown dots have texture too. They stick out a tiny bit from the petal. Polk-a-dots are a current obsession. In fabric and flowers. I've been looking for socks too. Do you know where I can buy socks?

And before I forget...What do you think of that new royal baby boy? HRH Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge. I wonder what they will call him? I can't wait to see his christening photos! All dressed up in the gown. I wonder if he will wear the same one that William wore? Didn't you love Catherines blue polk-a-dot dress? See, I'm not the only one. I'm among royal company!

No comments:

Post a Comment