Saturday, July 13, 2013

Love Entwined





I have signed up for a block of the month in Yahoo Groups. It is  Love Entwined. The designer is Esther Aliu. Click here for a link to her blog. The link to the group is on the right side of my blog, if you want to take a peek... It is the most intricate applique quilt that I've ever seen. I think it is a once in a lifetime project. I've printed the instructions and the first months pattern. I've gathered all of the fabrics, except for the background. Now, I just need to get started, but I'm afraid. I'm afraid I can't do it. I'm afraid of something I haven't even tried, and that is not like me. Not when it comes to a needle and thread anyway. I will save the files, and print them out. Right now I think I might finish the applique for the two projects I've already started. I'm working on the drawing for Sugar Kisses. We may be out of town for two months, and I always have to have a project with me. I just think that the new pattern would be too much while I'm away. We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment