Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wonderful Memories




We are in southern California for a few months. Last weekend we took a little ride to San Marino. I used to spend a lot of time there with my Grandparents. The house is my Grandparents house. I haven't been there for almost fifty years. I couldn't believe that I actually found it. It has been remodeled, and looks totally different. It's close enough, to being the way it used to though, so I could recognize it. I learned how to ride a two wheeled bike on that sidewalk. I spent a lot of nights in that bedroom on the left. We had Thanksgivings, and Christmas dinners. We watched home movies and had family barbecues. Most of all, I spent a lot of time there with people I loved.  Happy memories. 

1 comment:

  1. How fun, I started wroting my memories a year ago for the kids to read later in teir lives, lots of things come back to you when you start that you completely forgot about. Such a great re-adventure, ha e fun with the memories. And a great way to spend down time :-P

    ReplyDelete