Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Three Weeks

We are in southern California. We live in northern California. My dear husband has prostate cancer, and he is having Proton Beam Radiation therapy at Loma Linda University Medical Center. We think it's the best possible treatment for him. We are also lucky to have good medical insurance. This treatment is expensive, and a lot of insurances (Kaiser) won't cover it. The bad part is that we have to be away from home for almost three months. We have three weeks to go!
We are temporarily living in an apartment about a mile from the hospital. I have been counting the days until I can go home and kiss my dogs! I miss them and they miss me... There's also a little peanut that misses his Nana!

Tomorrow I'm going to show you a few more completed Sugar Kisses blocks. Be ready...


No comments:

Post a Comment