Friday, December 27, 2013

Bee Fields







I did it! Bee Fields is done, finished, complete...and in time to wear to my nieces wedding. I still love this shawl, but there was a lot of time when I sure didn't love it. In fact I strongly disliked it (dare I say I hated it). I just had the most difficult time with mistakes. There are still mistakes in it, where I missed them until it was too late to go back and have a do over. I tried to catch them as I knit, but sometimes I had one slip through and it wasn't worth starting over. It took me just over a year to finish. A year of stress, while we went to doctors appointments and treatments and lived away from home and family. 

Anyway

I love, love, love it, and I can't wait to wear it! 
I've already cast on and begin knitting on my next lace project, but first I am going to start the quilting on Sugar Kisses for Madi!

No comments:

Post a Comment