Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Merry


Today is Christmas Eve. My favorite day. Everything is beautiful and ready for tomorrow. The cookies are all baked, and the dinner treats are waiting for the oven. I can sit by the tree with hot chocolate and peaceful Golden Retrievers. Well, one peaceful Golden Retriever. I think the girls could use a bit more time away from a sparkly tree and packages. The music is playing, and maybe just one glass of wine...

The traditions that we started more than thirty years ago when our first son was a baby continue. Even on the years when I think it's all just too much, they continue, because in the long run it's those traditions that make our Christmas so special. I hope with all my heart that Christmas is very Merry for all of you. We'll get back to our projects in a few days, but until then I hope you have a peaceful and happy holiday!



2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas decor is lovely! I happened upon your blog and have enjoyed reading some of your postings.

    ReplyDelete