Sunday, January 5, 2014

Tea, Beatrix and Me




I had been cruising along with my plans for the beginning of the year. Then... along with a lot of others, I came down with a nasty virus. You know, coughing, hacking, etc.. I really don't want to paint a clearer picture. The good news is that my plans for this week all involve sitting with a cup of tea, and a great book. At least this gives me an excuse for a lot of sitting and reading time.

 I have been able to pick up my applique for a few minutes at a time. I'm this close to finishing the last square of Sugar Kisses. I need to get it done, because I'm going to (gasp) make another one just like it. I love the pattern, and my Granddaughter claimed the one that's in progress, so I'm making another.

There's nothing like a good soak in a big bathtub full of steamy hot water when you don't feel good. Oh, and oatmeal with cinnamon, cloves and currents. Now, back to Turner Classic Movies, and I HAVE to stay awake tonight until ten, because the show of shows returns for Season Four tonight. Downton Abbey!



No comments:

Post a Comment