Sunday, February 2, 2014

Introducing Miss Eliza

 



I have a new love in my life. Her name is CH. Masters Rags To Riches, but you can call her Eliza. While my husband and I were away from home for almost three months, our darling Audrey became ill with pancreatic cancer, and had to be put to sleep. It was very difficult on oh-so-many levels. Quite frankly I was devastated. Audrey was Eliza's mother. Eliza is the mother of our Rowan. Are you confused yet? It goes like this:

Audrey

Eliza

Rowan

My very good friend Jennifer, of Masters Golden Retrievers thought that Eliza would do well here with us. She came for a visit first, to see how she would fit into our family. Actually, how she would fit into our dog family, and our human family. She is perfect. I fell head over heels in love with her. She is just about the most perfect dog ever and I thought that you would like to meet her. I am so thankful to have my dogs. They are valuable members of my family, and my life would not be the same without them.
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so happy for both you and Eliza. A wonderful post....

    No, we don't have dogs. Our daughter is allergic. But our middle son and family, have dear Black Labs. And we love them to pieces. They are our "Grand Dogs." :-)

    Their fist Lab died and they brought home one, from the place they get their dogs. Sounds a bit like your story. Maggie is so sweet. And she seems so, so, so happy to be living with a family. Right now, she is having her last litter. Then, she will be all theirs! I'm so happy.

    Tessa~
    (Upper NE of the US)

    ReplyDelete