Friday, August 1, 2014

Another UFO





While I'm living in my sewing room until my floors are done, I thought I could show a few more unfinished projects. I've actually been working, or I guess I should say, have worked on quite a few things. I can't say working, because these projects have been locked away in various storage containers just waiting for me to take care of business.








This will be a quilt for Halloween. I adore Halloween. It's in the autumn which gives it a big old gold star in my book. I wish I could leave my autumn decorations up year round. The weather is cool, the leaves are pink and red and gold and orange. It isn't hot... Oh, and throw in some apple and cinnamon desserts.  It's a holiday that doesn't require presents. What's not to love?











Okay, back on track... I love this Crabapple Hill  pattern. The name is Vintage Trick Or Treat . I started stitching it a few years ago, and I need to finish it. 

I'm very sorry about these photos today. It's very dark in my sewing room this morning and I don't dare get in the way of the "floor people".  So think of the fabric as white, not blue and then you'll get the true color.





2 comments:

  1. I love this! Can't wait for Halloween and the weather it will bring with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, autumn weather is the best. Halloween is favorite of mine, too.

    I love all the leaves (if I don't have to rack them up) there colors are wonderful.

    Closing my eyes and dreaming of autumn. (smile)

    ReplyDelete