Friday, January 9, 2015

Gathering Inspiration



Well, it was one of those days yesterday. I wish I could have just skipped it. Really. My darling dog, Rowan stepped out of her wire crate yesterday and ripped her toenail out. My NEW carpet in the sewing room looked like a low budget horror movie. We took a very fast (broke a few speeding rules) trip to the veterinarian, and a few hours later I brought home a very groggy, heavily bandaged best friend.



I managed to knit a few rows on a project that I haven't shown you yet. It's a knit cowl. Half of it is simple garter stitch, and half of it is lace. Of course, I started with a lifeline before the lace knitting began. Let's just say that I have learned that lesson the hard way...

Today I'm a vegetable, as my poor little Golden Retriever either whimpered, or stood with her chin on my shoulder all night. In fact, I'm not sure I can type any longer. I think I'm going to watch BBC National Trust Documentaries on You Tube. Forgive me. I'll be back when I can think.












2 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle! Sending you and your poor wee doggy a big hug from Scotland! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Penny! At least I have enough brain cells to play on the computer today...

    ReplyDelete