Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Word

 
 
 
 
 
Instead of a New Years resolution which will promptly be forgotten, I am choosing a word. A word that is easy to remember. It's easy to make the same old tired list about working out, and going on a diet, but in reality the minute I wake up stiff and tired, the exercise goes out the window. The very second I'm confronted with dessert or french fries, the diet is history. Then I feel like I've failed. Who wants to start January as a failure? Not me. So, I'm choosing one word that will remind me of what I want to concentrate on. Not for myself, but for everyone else. A positive goal in my life, that applies to me as well. My word for this year is:
 
 
Kindness
 
 
Now, back to the knitting, quilting madness that sustains me. 

1 comment:

  1. Michelle I think that is a wonderful word on which to base your year. Happy New Year to you, hope 2015 is filled with fun and kindness for you X

    ReplyDelete