Sunday, February 1, 2015

Why

 
 
 
 
Why do I not post? I want to, but I don't think I have anything exiting to write. Who wants to know about the mundane life of me. I feel like I'm busy, busy, busy, but with boring, boring, boring things. You know the list...
 
1. power walked
2. cleaned
3. took care of my dogs
4.made dinner
 
BUT
 
I did fun things this week too. I took a cooking class that I really liked. I made two of the dishes for my husband, and let's just say that he was not a fan. I think both things that I made went into the trash after only one bite. He had a hot dog. I liked both of them.
 
I've spent a lovely afternoon hand stitching the quilting on my Birdsong quilt. Loved it.
 
Yesterday I knit the button band (for the second time) on my brown and white striped sweater.
 
Of course, my Wednesday was spent with "Bee". I stitched some applique for the second version of Sugar Kisses
 
Had two-yes two pastries and one café mocha to neutralize all of that power walking.
 
Hugged my dogs.
 
Loved my family
 
Maybe it was all worthy of blog posts, but it just seemed like the same old thing. My some old thing, and I loved every second of it.
 
Oh, and I discovered the television show Parenthood, so started binge watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment