Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Happy Camping








We have been talking about this for more than ten years. We've been to dealers and to two recreation vehicle "shows". Boy are they confusing... We found this model last year, but didn't buy one. A year of thought and Ta-Da --we are the owners of a brand spanking new fifth wheel. We don't actually have it yet. That will happen in about two more weeks.


It only sleeps four, but we have to haul it with our truck that only seats five or six. We also have two big Golden Retrievers who are soon going to join the happy campers club, and they will take up a seat or two in the truck. Hopefully our Grandchildren can come along on some of our trips, but they will have to take turns, I'm afraid. Anticipation will make the going more fun. Just think of the s'mores, and wildlife viewing that will happen. Board games and hikes... I could go on and on, but I'll spare you.

I have a lot of shopping to do, but I really don't know where to start. I know that I will need to be super organized, Storage boxes and label makers and be still my little OCD heart. Right? Plus I'm sure I will need a few decorative items. It's all sort of overwhelming, but we can't use it to take a trip without stocking all of those cupboards. 

Where should we go first?



No comments:

Post a Comment