Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Should I Or Not



I recently had a friend tell me that she misses my blog. I can't decide if I miss blogging... I guess I do miss being able to save a visual diary of my projects. It seems that I write the same thing over and over, but that's the nature of my quilting and knitting projects. I do a lot of hand work, and I have a lot of projects in the works at one time. So, even though it looks like I'm not making progress, I am. Maybe I should just work on one project at a time until it's completed, but I get tired and bored, so I don't think that's going to happen. 


 So, here's a quick update--

We went to Glacier National Park















We have a new Golden Retriever puppy. His name is Walter.









I went to Disneyland, twice since I've lasted posted.










I've had my quilt group here at least three times. I planted a vegetable garden. I've knit, and I've quilted, and I've been coloring in my coloring book, and I've worked on jigsaw puzzles, and I've read a lot of books. 

Alright. If you are still here, I'll just say that I may be back...

4 comments:

  1. Walter is adorable! I use my blog as a way of keeping myself motivated. I hope to update it once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back to blogging. I missed all the updates. Walter is adorable and he looks like he will keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete