Thursday, January 7, 2016

Sugar Kisses AGAIN














This is what is in my quilt hoop right now. Those of you who have read my blog in the past will think that you have seen this before, and you have... Theses next two photos are of the first one I made. I gave it to my Granddaughter. 








I don't blame you if you think you are very confused. The pattern is called Sugar Kisses, by Verna Mosquera.  Stitching two of the same quilt is difficult for me, as I'm easily bored.
  I applique and quilt by hand, so I'm slow. I'm giving this pattern to a friend, so I won't be tempted to stitch another. I'm keeping this one for myself. 










We had about four inches of snow last night, and I've spent my morning shoveling, in between cups of tea. 


And one last thing before I go. Isn't this the cutest sewing bag ever? I bought it at our local bookstore. Mountain Books, in Sonora, CA.. They have a lot of treasures...


No comments:

Post a Comment