Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Stitching To The Finish Line







I'm stitching the border of Sugar Kisses. approaching the finish line. Straight lines along masking tape. Every time I pull a new line of masking tape off of the roll, my six month old puppy comes running. It doesn't matter how sound asleep he is. He jumps up and comes to me and puts his head on my knee. Sometimes he makes me stick the tape to itself... I wish he wouldn't help so much, if you know what I mean.





But look at that face. He's just trying to help.





We've had a little snow. Nothing major, but I don't like to drive when it starts sticking to the pavement. Our roads are too hilly and windy, so when it snows, I stay home and stitch. Or read. Or color in my coloring book. Or watercolor in my journal.

 I also just caught up with the last Downton Abby on the DVR. I don't know how I ever managed to watch my shows before I could record them. I wish I could buy all of the Downton DVD's to save for later, but who wants to spend hundreds of dollars? Not me.










I love quilting when it's snowing outside. I can use the quilt to stay warm while I'm stitching away, and I love looking at the bright colors.



1 comment:

  1. Love your colours! Goldies always have to help! mine is 5 and sulking because I won't let him out to 'help' the gardener with his chainsaw :/

    ReplyDelete