Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bee At Home

































Don't you just love it when the house is clean and waiting for company? I sure do. I don't love the scrubbing and cleaning, but when part of your family includes two Golden Retrievers, and your company includes quilters and knitters, you have to remove some hair. If you know what I mean...

My friends will be here soon and I'm ready for some stitching and dessert, and a glass of iced tea. It's warm today, verging on hot. I even have the air conditioner turned on, just in case it's too warm.  

Well, I better go make that last minute inspection and make sure that everything is in place.

2 comments:

  1. Looks very welcoming - happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun afternoon! Your house looks very inviting! X

    ReplyDelete