Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Presents




For more than a year I have been trying to decide on a quilt to give, and on the timing of giving two of my girlies their new quilts. Their older sister had been given a quilt when she turned twelve, and at first I thought I would wait until her sisters reached their twelfth birthdays as well. I changed my mind though, and now I'm very sorry that I didn't give all the girls their quilts at the same time. I wouldn't hurt their feelings for anything, and I'm afraid that I probably did. Not on purpose. Never ever. 





Anyway- I did give them quilts this past Sunday. Miss Allison (Sissy Jane) had chosen her quilt about a year ago. Miss Taylor loves butterflies and fairies. The closest I have stitched, is a quilt with very colorful birds. So, after a bit of thought, I decided to give Taylor that one.



Their brother wasn't left out, as his grandfather and I gave him a new fishing rod for a long planned fishing trip this summer with his cousins. His cousins are each getting one too. Shh... They don't know yet.







 As long as my kidlets are happy, than this Nana is happy. They are everything. All seven of them.










These four Grandchildren and their parents were here this past Sunday for a Mothers Day lunch, and it was wonderful to see them. I wish the other three could have been here as well, but I'll see them soon. 

1 comment: