Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Sarah Morrell Block Updates





I've been working on two Sarah Morrell blocks. One of them very simple, and the other not. 





The more complicated one needs a little touch up; as in the center needed to be removed. I haven't gotten to it yet, but I will. It isn't centered exactly, so there is a slight bit of pulling. Fussy cutting the star points was a lot of fun. I'm learning and practicing new (to me) methods. I'm going to tell you the truth in regards to what is difficult to me, and what I have had to re-stitch. Always the truth. As well, just because I have had to do something more than once doesn't mean that it is an exceptionally difficult process. I'm just being realistic about what I have had to do more than once. Only the truth, everyone...




I hope you are having a lovely summer. We are hoping to take a trip in our new fifth wheel that we bought in January. We've never spent one night in it, or even had a meal. 

3 comments:

  1. The Morrell blocks have a soft and romantic look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fussy cut block looks lovely. I forgot to set mine on point before I stitched it down. It is nice to be able to alternate with an easy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. The fussy cutting is amazing x

    ReplyDelete