Thursday, August 18, 2016

Knitting A Sock








I am knitting-a-sock... 
I have been doing this, it seems like weeks, but it hasn't been that long I guess. I've been reading as well.




Mostly, I've been hanging out with my amazing Grandsons. We had a BOYS ONLY weekend (except for Nana, of course). They went out for pizza. They went fishing, and only one of them fell in. They had an amazing water gun fight, with Otter pops after. They went to see a movie, with a ton of candy and slushies. They had a sleepover with one of the dogs, who only ate part of three socks. They had barbecues, with a lot of ketchup. Ice cream sundaes. They got new remote control Hexbugs. Hot dogs for lunch. Star Wars movies and video games. 



One of them told me it was his favorite weekend ever. Better than Disneyland... I did my best buddy.




Okay. Now back to that sock.

1 comment: