Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Getting Better





I'm recovering. Slowly. I still have to use ice in the afternoons, but no more too strong pain killers. Those things are brutal, but needed, for the first week-in this case. I'm still working on healing, and not yet ready for all day sewing sessions. Mostly I'm reading. Catching up on television shows that I've missed, and gathering inspiration for when things are back to normal. Reading blogs that I love. I think it will be at least a few weeks until I can really begin again to pick up a needle and thread. Then I will be planning to have the other arm and hand repaired as well. Oh, the things I do to myself...





1 comment:

  1. Michelle I am sorry, I seemed to miss that you were having surgeries. I am so glad to hear that you are recovering well. These things take time, and they are very hard to cope with but are hooefully worth it in the end. The painkillers are horrible, but again, a necessary evil, amd it is so important to have your pain well controlled. Thinking of you, very nice to see you back blogging again x

    ReplyDelete